Icsi can support your in-house training projects on topics such as safety culture, human and organizational factors or leadership. Whether face-to-face or 100% online, our dedicated teams are ready to help you improve your skills and run made-to-measure training programmes.
| Our catalog of in-house training programmes |
Our English-speaking staff travel to all four corners of the world to train in-house teams. All you have to do is ask!
How it works:
- One of our trainers visits your company to work with one or more groups of trainees.
- We adapt our training programme to the internal culture of your company
Current training programmes :
Human and Organizational Factors, and Safety Culture
Giving managers the tools they need to become safety leaders and instill safety as a reflex in managerial practices.
Developing the safety leadership of your managers
Understand the principles of human and organizational factors and safety culture and turn them into drivers for overall organizational performance.
| Teaching modes |
Our in-class programs address both theory and practice. They are an opportunity to exchange ideas directly with the trainers – and peers. Some courses are complemented by an upstream e-learning programme.
E-learning programmes can be accessed from our distance learning platform, and are followed by virtual classes or web conferences. Combine the quality of face-to-face training with all of the advantages of distance learning!
Discover our digital training methods!
Distance learning programmes that combine e-learning, virtual classes, web-conferences... nothing could be easier!
| Made-to-measure training |
We can also develop customized training programmes in the areas of safety culture, safety leadership, and human and organizational factors.
How it works?
- we integrate your internal documentation, and case studies from your organization
- we create e-learning training paths upstream of face-to-face sessions
- we provide support throughout the project, from designing the program to the deployment of training sessions
Do you have a training project?